Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love Anthropologie but *hate* the price tag?!

Lets admit it...anyone who loves Anthro could max their credit card out in 30 minutes in that store.

Recently when I was browsing the web...*cough* I mean Pinterest-the-best-invention-ever I stumbled upon the cutest pin of a dress. I thought for sure when I click it I would be taken to the Anthropologie store where I'd have to shell out $300 for the super cute coral dress I had just fallen in love with.

Nope! My super cute dress was less than $40.

It took me to my newest obsession store online called Ruche. Check it out here! They have the same style and vintage feel as Anthroplogie without the crazy price tag....they even have super cute home and office stuff as well.

Check them out next time you have an Anthroplogie craving and you'll find the same cute clothing, jewelery and home stuff at a fraction of the cost!

Happy shopping!

Post a Comment

previous next