Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bath & Body Works We Love Paris Tote

I noticed I was low on Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap so I thought I'd head over to their site to see if they had any special deals going on. I'm a bargain shopper but I refuse to sacrifice what I love to save money...and I love this hand soap, so when they have a good deal I stock up.

Luckily, they were having an awesome 7 for $20 deal on their soap and another special where you can get the new Paris Amour We Love Paris VIP tote with products for only $20 (when you spend a total of $30 online). Usually this cute bag full of goodies retails for $80!


The bag includes: Signature Shea Enriched Shower Gel (10 oz.), Shea Enriched Body Lotion (8 oz.), Fine Fragrance Mist (8 oz.), Liplicious Lip Gloss (.47 oz), Pocketbac (1 oz.), Pink Pocketbac Holder, Pink Gauze Sponge.

I ended up getting 7 of the foaming hand soaps and a True Blue Purifying Peel Off Face Mask with Blackberry to fulfill my $30 order. I also got discounted shipping which is a double yay!

Can't wait for the super cute bag to get here!

Post a Comment

previous next